What Should Kadira Build Next?
We are working on the next few major feature releases for Kadira. We would like to know your preference. Pre-order the feature you would most like to see in the next major release (scheduled for August 1).
Real Client Monitoring
With Real Client Monitoring, you can learn how your app behaves in actual clients and find client-side bottlenecks. You'll be able to see:
- Load time of your app
- Time taken to connect to the DDP Server
- Time taken to load the initial subscriptions
- Time taken to render initial subscriptions
- Latency values for your methods and publications. You can also break them down into:
- Network latency for sending requests
- Server queue time
- Server processing time
- Network latency for receiving result/data
Comparisons with all of these metrics can be made against countries and browsers (mobiles, desktop, etc.).
This is an add-on for your app and we charge $25 for 50K DDP connections per month. You can also enable this add-on even if you have a free plan.
1 DDP connection = 1 Reatime client who established a DDP connection
You'll be able to create CPU and memory profiles for your app in both development and production. This is an add-on for your app.
The add-on shows:
- CPU-intensive packages in your app
- CPU-intensive functions and who created them
- Capture and compare heap dumps and learn how to find memory leaks with them
You can enable this add-on for a $20/month flat free for you app. You can also enable this add-on even if you have a free plan.
Better Error Manager
Currently, we track errors for methods only. With Error Manager, you'll be able to track all the server-side and client-side errors.
The improved Error Manager will be available for any app with a paid plan.
Client-side errors will be routed through your app. In future, you'll be able to send them directly to Kadira without routing them through your app.